rencontre femme musulmane divorcГ©e We seek to awaken and ignite awareness of God’s presence in the world through the heartfelt action of a faith community who has been reaching out to care, welcoming in to embrace, and joining hands to build, since 1730. Read our full statement of vision as adopted by the members of Trumbull Congregational Church.
agencias matrimoniales en el mundo Our Faith
http://amazingmarbella.com/?menstryaciy=site-de-rencontre-gratuit-83-sans-inscription&26e=ca We believe in the Bible as the true witness to the Word of God. We affirm the Apostles Creed, the Nicene Creed and other creeds set forth by the ecumenical councils and rooted in the Protestant Reformation tradition. We believe an individual can have a direct relationship with God. Together, we search for a balance between freedom of thought, social justice, and commitment to the apostolic faith.
read this article We are affiliated with the United Church of Christ. Our polity is Congregational, which means that every member of the church has a say in the governance, mission and ministry of our local congregation. Our church is an autonomous worshiping body in a covenant relationship with other congregations of the Fairfield East Association of the Connecticut Conference of the United Church of Christ.
try this site Our History
is it wrong to hook up with a girl who has a boyfriend In 1730, our church held its inaugural service at Pulpit Rock on White Plains Road. The first meeting house was erected for what was then a thirty-eight person congregation from North Stratford at the corner of White Plains and Unity roads. Our current building was dedicated on May 11, 1899. Over forty pastors have been called to serve our church since 1730. Read more about our history here.
best christian dating site canada Worship is our primary act as a church. It is here that we receive the Good News of Christ and offer ourselves in service to God.
- Worship is at 10:00 AM on Sundays.
- Communion is celebrated on the first Sunday of every month and is open to all who are seeking fellowship with Christ.
- Music plays a very important role. Pipe organ and piano are our primary instruments, and musical genres include classical, contemporary, gospel, jazz and more.
- The chancel choir sings monthly in a rotation of musical offerings, and upon occasion we host guest musicians.
The Christian life is an ongoing experience of growth, learning, and community. We are committed to nurturing faith at TCC.
- Church-wide fellowship events
- Monthly mini-retreats and adult education opportunities.
- A men’s group and a women’s group that meet monthly for lunch
- A monthly book group
- Occasional studies throughout the year
TCC provides a nurturing foundation, rooted in God’s love, for our children and grandchildren.
- Church school is available to children from pre-K through 8th grade during the worship hour.
- On the first Sunday of the month “Children’s Church” is offered in lieu of Sunday school.
- Our curriculum is a bible based and engaging program called Deep Blue Kids.
- Our nursery is currently unstaffed and located below the sanctuary. Audio from the service is piped in so that parents who remain with their children will hear the service.
The youth are our present as well as our future. Our Youth Group program is designed for fellowship, fun, growth, and service.
- Grades 6-12 are invited and always encouraged to bring friends.
- Our meetings are led by different teams and overseen by Pastor Tim who participates in our gatherings. Pastor Tim and Michelle Consolati organize our monthly gatherings.
- Confirmation class for 8th graders interested in membership is led by Pastor Tim.
- Confirmation for 8th graders is led by Pastor Tim and includes class time, mentorship, excursions, and more.
We are committed to putting our faith into action and to thereby grow together in faith. Our efforts include local and worldwide drives in addition to hands-on mission activities.
- Collaboration w/nOURish BRIDGEPORT
- Charitable Gift Fair before the Christmas Season
- St. Luke’s Soup Kitchen
- Clothing and gift drives for DCF
- Collaborations with the Council of Churches of Greater Bridgeport
- CROP Walk
- Friends of Appalachia